APPLICATION TO AVAIL THE FACILITY OF FILING EXCISE RETURNS ELECTRONICALLY.

APPLICATION TO AVAIL THE FACILITY OF FILING EXCISE RETURNS ELECTRONICALLY.

To

The Deputy/Assistant Commissioner
(Address of the jurisdictional office)

Subject: APPLICATION TO AVAIL THE FACILITY OF FILING EXCISE RETURNS ELECTRONICALLY.

  1. Name of Assessee.

  2. Excise Control Code (15 digit Excise Registration No.)

  1. Category of Excise return presently filed: ER1/ER-2/ER-3/Dealer Return.
  2. E-mail Address:

  3. Postal Address:

(Please give a confidential e-mail address and the postal address to which the User Login ID, Password and the present Location Code of the jurisdictional range can be sent) The 15- digit ECC will serve as User ID.

  1. I/We request that I/We may be permitted to file my Excise Return electronically. I/We declare that I/We satisfy the conditions of Trade Notice No…................Dated….........................and shall observe the instructions given therein.

I/We undertake to indicate my/our 15-digit ECC in every challan used by me/us for remitting Excise duty in Banks.

If any difficulty is faced in filing the return electronically and getting an acknowledgement from the computer before the due date, I/We shall file manual returns as was done hitherto.

Date:


Place: Name and signature of the authorized person


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SMS ALERT !

मोफत जॉब अलर्ट, रिझल्ट्स, सिल्याबस, टाईमटेबल थेट तुमच्या Mobile मध्ये SMS द्वारा मिळवण्या साठी तुमच्या Mobile Number सोबत सबस्क्राइब करा

यह प्रस्ताव लिमिटेड समय के लिए है |
सदस्य बनें