APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION TO FILE ST3 RETURNS ELECTRONICALLY.

APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION TO FILE ST3 RETURNS

ELECTRONICALLY.


ANNEXURE “A”

To


The Assistant/Deputy Commissioner
Service Tax Cell

SUB: APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION TO FILE ST3 RETURNS

ELECTRONICALLY.

1) Name of Assessee:

2) Category of service(s):

3) Service Tax Registration No.

4) Email Address:

(Please give a trusted e-mail address to which the UserName and Password for access to the E-filing of the Return can be sent)

5) I/We request that I/We may be permitted to file my ST3 Return electronically. I/We declare that I/We satisfy the conditions of Trade Notice No 6/2003 dated 01-04-2003 and shall observe the instructions given therein.

I/We undertake to indicate my/our 15 digit STP code in every challan used by me/us for remitting Service Tax in Banks.

If any difficulty is faced in filing the return electronically and get the acknowledgement from the computer within one month from the due date, I/we shall file manual returns as was done hitherto.

Date: Name and signature of the

Place: Assessee

Designation with Seal

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SMS ALERT !

मोफत जॉब अलर्ट, रिझल्ट्स, सिल्याबस, टाईमटेबल थेट तुमच्या Mobile मध्ये SMS द्वारा मिळवण्या साठी तुमच्या Mobile Number सोबत सबस्क्राइब करा

यह प्रस्ताव लिमिटेड समय के लिए है |
सदस्य बनें