Syllabus of B.Com , Nagpur University

PapercodePaper NameBranch Name


Download 1101Financial Accounts- INo Branch AvailableNot Available 1102Basics of Computer & Statistical TechniquesNo Branch AvailableNot Available 1103Principles of Business ManagementNo Branch AvailableNot Available 1104Business EconomicsNo Branch AvailableNot Available 1113Paper-I : Business Finance- INo Branch AvailableNot Available 1114Paper-I : Human Resource Development- I (Human Resource Management)No Branch AvailableNot Available 1115Paper-I : Marketing Management- I (Dynamics of Marketing)No Branch AvailableNot Available 1116Paper-I : MIS & Information Technology- INo Branch AvailableNot Available 1110Paper-I : Entrepreneurship Development- I (Entrepreneurship Development)No Branch AvailableNot Available 1105Paper-I : Principles & Practice of InsuranceNo Branch AvailableNot Available 1106Paper-II : Office Management & Secretarial PracticeNo Branch AvailableNot Available 1107Paper-III : Tax Procedure & PracticeNo Branch AvailableNot Available 1108Paper-IV : Computer ApplicationNo Branch AvailableNot Available 1109Paper V : Advertising Sales Promotion & Sales ManagementNo Branch AvailableNot Available 1111MarathiNo Branch AvailableNot Available 1112HindiNo Branch AvailableNot Available 1117EnglishNo Branch AvailableNot Available 1118Supplementry EnglishNo Branch AvailableNot Available

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SMS ALERT !

मोफत जॉब अलर्ट, रिझल्ट्स, सिल्याबस, टाईमटेबल थेट तुमच्या Mobile मध्ये SMS द्वारा मिळवण्या साठी तुमच्या Mobile Number सोबत सबस्क्राइब करा

यह प्रस्ताव लिमिटेड समय के लिए है |
सदस्य बनें